OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately the only euphyllia I have is in grow out. I do have some standard Green with purple tip frogspawn I can do 2 heads for 20.00. I live in Monroeville about 10 minutes from Elmers.

Sorry for bad pic just took a quick shot.

IMG_1514.jpeg

rapid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately the only euphyllia I have is in grow out. I do have some standard Green with purple tip frogspawn I can do 2 heads for 20.00. I live in Monroeville about 10 minutes from Elmers.

Sorry for bad pic just took a quick shot.

IMG_1514.jpeg
Sweet gotta wait till Wednesday I get paid I’d defiantly take that frog spawn for 20 I’m In greensburg Wanna save it for me and I can come get it after work next week

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just want to make sure lol that this for a couple of heads not the whole coral. I do have some zoanthids I will make some frags this weekend.

rapid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If so through me a package deal
just want to make sure lol that this for a couple of heads not the whole coral. I do have some zoanthids I will make some frags this weekend.
yea man just the two heads I’ll pay 20 for and through in some zoanthids let me know price for them

I prefer small frags I like whatching it grow out lol 2 head is plenty

reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I met Loui for the $150 pack and was really impressed. big frags/mini colonies for a great price. Two were small but he was upfront about it (accidental frags). Colors and PE was great within minutes. Didn't see any pests or eggs.

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@reef It was not meeting you yesterday, I really appreciate the kind words I am glad you like the corals.

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have another pack if anyone is interested. I will be adding a couple of corals that are not pictured Green Poci and red dragon, purple undata and maybe something else. Sorry I still have to use a yellow filter haven't figure out a different way to do it, so the pic looks a little more purple then it should. I would like to get 130.00 for the pack that will be 13 corals total and maybe 1 more.

bottom left
season grettings monti
500 dollar eflo will get more purple with more light and growth
rasta zoanthid
cant remeber the name maybe gobstopper zoanthid
JF cry babies
miyagi tort
devils armor zoanthids
this one i am not sure either fox purp or Larry Jackson
Pc Pro Rainbow with more green then I have ever seen this coral have will change with higher lighting.
WWC Blueberry Fields Acro
Mantis' Rainbow Chesterfieldensis

IMG_1519.jpeg

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wanted to share a video of my new torch thxs @JaimeAdams from reef gallery. new torch is the small one on the right. Video doesn't show well but it has purple tips . Think I have seen it called cotton candy torch really looking forward to it growing out.

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
updated video of what I currently have. Hard to get good movies and pics sorry for the lack of quality. Hopefully with the good reviews I have gotten I will get the benefit of the doubt.

150.00 for 15 frags and you will be getting 1 of each listed (a couple of these are easily mini colonies size to today standards) and I will probably throw a couple more frags depending on what I have, so that will be 15-18 frags for 150.00

season grettings monti
500 dollar eflo will get more purple with more light and growth
rasta zoanthid
cant remember the name maybe gobstopper zoanthid
JF cry babies
miyagi tort
devils armor zoanthids
this one i am not sure either fox purp or Larry Jackson
Pc Pro Rainbow
WWC Blueberry Fields Acro this goes for 109.00 for a little nub on WWC top right on first pic
Mantis' Rainbow Chesterfieldensis
RR the Vinh another coral usually found at 50.00 and over price tag.
coral I got from Kevin at Reef Gallery looks just like TSA pinapple juice mine seems to be more on the yellow side.

last pic shows my torches not sure if I can cut them yet or not the stalks are not very long. I am able to cut the frogspawn green with purple tips. 20.00 for a couple of heads.

IMG_1594.jpeg IMG_1596.jpeg IMG_1597.jpeg IMG_1598.jpeg IMG_1599.jpeg IMG_1600.jpeg

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a frag of my gold torch for Jamie and ended up with 2. I really had no intentions of fragging this yet, but what the heck. I got this at Lear 2019 and was named "golden Treasure Torch Coral", so it has grown pretty well for me as far as torches go. I am asking 160.00 and will also include a frag of the frogspawn next to it. You will be getting the aft torch, which is larger in size. Mother colony included in video sorry for dirty glass. This really is the nicest coral I have.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a frag of my gold torch for Jamie and ended up with 2. I really had no intentions of fragging this yet, but what the heck. I got this at Lear 2019 and was named "golden Treasure Torch Coral", so it has grown pretty well for me as far as torches go. I am asking 160.00 and will also include a frag of the frogspawn next to it. You will be getting the aft torch, which is larger in size. Mother colony included in video sorry for dirty glass. This really is the nicest coral I have.

Wait a minute. Why do they get the larger one?

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
few tire kickers, but no commitments yet

here is an updated video 140.00 for the torch and frogspawn. Frog shown at the end and has 4 heads.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back