OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thxs man, I thought these would go with no problems. Planning on going to reef gallery on Saturday and if these do not sell I will be trading them in and Jamie will have his pick of what torch he wants and the corals will have a price tag of at least triple of what I am asking for.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thxs man, I thought these would go with no problems. Planning on going to reef gallery on Saturday and if these do not sell I will be trading them in and Jamie will have his pick of what torch he wants and the corals will have a price tag of at least triple of what I am asking for.
I agree. I don't understand why no one has jumped on your offer either.

OP
OP
loui

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to cut my torches the bottom heads were getting shaded

top shows mother colonies, bottom show frags. Black torch looks like the one that @The Camaro Show listed that from aquanerd, I have no linage, I got mine from reef gallery about 1 year ago, has been a good grower and hardy. Gold torch is from Mantis listed as golden treasure torch coral I got from LEAR 2019, also has been hardy and a good grower.

I am looking to get 275.00 for the 2 the gold torch is the largest frag and it has 2 heads. I will also include some SPS frags and Zoa frags of my choice. OBO..

Last edited:

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had to cut my torches the bottom heads were getting shaded

top shows mother colonies, bottom show frags. Black torch looks like the one that @The Camaro Show listed that from aquanerd, I have no linage, I got mine from reef gallery about 1 year ago, has been a good grower and hardy. Gold torch is from Mantis listed as golden treasure torch coral I got from LEAR 2019, also has been hardy and a good grower.

I am looking to get 275.00 for the 2 the gold torch is the largest frag and it has 2 heads. I will also include some SPS frags and Zoa frags of my choice. OBO..

Hey @loui it’s the same lineage, I got mine from the reef gallery.

Back