Few Frags for sale.

BigGimp77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some stuff growing a little too much throughout the tank so I decided to try my hand at fragging. The stuff I cut and glued isn't ready yet (if it survives in the first place lol :D). Location is near Ellwood City/Zelienople area, about 40 minutes northwest of Cranberry.

Before those are ready though, I took off a large chunk of green acropora. It ended up in a 3-4 inch piece, and another piece around 1.5-2 inches (partially sitting under the larger piece). I didn't want to cut it up anymore since I had already made a bunch of frags of it so I wanted to try and sell it as is.

The larger piece I'll sell for $30. the smaller one for $15

20201205_131859rdy.jpg

Also while pulling out some Green Star Polyps, I pulled my what I think was a green paly plug that had been taken over. $10

20201205_133727.jpg

I also have way too much Pulsing Xenia. In this clump, there are 2 rocks that's have 4-6 heads attached to them. $5 per rock.

20201205_133730.jpg

I also have a frag of cactus coral that I made two weeks ago $15. I dont have a good picture handy atm though.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back