• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Few Pieces of Equipment FS

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of these items are cleaned up and ready to ship. Prices do not include shipping.

1.) ATI 24" 4 bulb T5 + LED hybrid fixture - $150 SOLD
Bought with the intention of using over a frag tank for the big tank. Have not tested the programming function, but comes with USB cord to plug into laptop and set whatever schedule you'd like.

2.) x2 (TWO) Gyres: XF 280 - $550 (for both together)
Both of these are powered off one controller. They are currently cleaned and ready to roll. Used for 6 months. Have the original boxes and packaging with spare parts for each pump. Would be perfect for a mid-large size tank (100-200 gallons)

3.) x1 (ONE) Gyre XF-150 $100 (have box and spare pieces/original packaging) SOLD

4.) Genesis Renew Pro - $225
Comes with everything you need including the pumps, you still have to provide your own containers.
Don't know what it is, read about it here. This is the pinnacle of automated water changes.

5.) Classic 202-S 8" Internal Protein Skimmer - Reef Octopus $300
Capable of providing powerful filtration for aquariums up to 265 gallons where sump space may be limited. I've run a lot of skimmers, and RO's are the best IMO. You can read more about it here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What spare pieces do you have for the XF-150? Thanks

the additional power heads that come with it
F0AE5E8A-D58E-4537-82C6-2DD91F7DF39A.jpeg
image.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back