Field of Zoas

gonzo620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet, looks like rastas if I’m not mistaken on the right. You guys are giving me ideas for another island in the front of my tank I just get paranoid trimming my zoas cause of the chance of palytoxin poison. I wear safety goggles and gloves when I make frags but I’m a sheet metal worker so my finesse skills aren’t as good as some others. Check out this quick sketch of what I’m thinking about not only to have a separate island for my zoas but to creat more room for future acroporas (my new addiction lol)
Lights are still ramping up so the colors look pretty dull in the pic
C9EA1EE1-940B-4DFE-AB64-624278AB9B60.jpeg
I’m a sheet metal worker as well! Local 20 Indianapolis! I believe there’s a great deal of paranoia in the hobby when it comes to palytoxin. I wouldn’t let that fear stop you from taking your zoa game to the top.

gonzo620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BigJim !!! My OCD is going crazy right now. Love all the zoas but I couldn’t deal with the intermingled look.

BigJim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BigJim !!! My OCD is going crazy right now. Love all the zoas but I couldn’t deal with the intermingled look.

Haha... I won't show you my cable management (or lack thereof) behind the tank then. I knew the zoas would drive some people crazy. I just think it looks more natural than having them separated by color.

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a small field on bare bottom. @gonzo620 @FugeTown awesome pics guys.
Screenshot_20180809-063946_Gallery.jpg
I bet them speks gonna bust out a big ole colony on the glass. If the like it they grow like weeds. I weed I don’t mind having. Haha. Good luck w those. I’m good at growing big ole 20-30 polyp colonies and then Poof. Gone. I keep a steady few frags just in case. Haha. You may have issue fragging if ever wanted too though.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.4%
Back