Fiji Cube 22.4 AIO pump Question

boeingn747

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title described I have a 22 4gal Fiji cube all in one system. I am running a tunze nano skimmer. I have been using the included Fiji cube FS-305 pump. It claims high 300's gph wise. I think it's more like 200 to 250. Anyway today the impeller shift broke and I am thinking about replacing the entire pump with something else. I have used sicce pumps in the past and like them for what they are. I am looking for pump recommendations for that system. Also, I am wondering what some of you are pushing for gph? I think the website lists the tank at 400gph rating. I am debating about getting a sicce 2.0 which is rated at 568. Or jump to the 3.5 which is rated at 660gph. Let me know your thoughts on pushing up the flow In that particular tank. Pros, cons! It's a mixed reef tank with heavy on the soft corals as of now. I would imagine In a year it will be very sps dominant. I am also running 2 small wave pumps. Any thoughts would be much appreciated thanks. Also, is there a disadvantage to more flow? Or going increasing the recommended pump size?

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back