Fiji Cube

BRS

patfat

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Has any one been having issues with Fiji Cube? I tried emailing customer service a few times and they haven't touched base. Online looks like they have quite a few things out of stock but also quite a few things on sale. Are they going out of business or has any one had any similar issues?

I used them before and spoke through email before and they were rather quick to get back usually in a day or two.

But just curious

Avast

jwilkey2468

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Has any one been having issues with Fiji Cube? I tried emailing customer service a few times and they haven't touched base. Online looks like they have quite a few things out of stock but also quite a few things on sale. Are they going out of business or has any one had any similar issues?

I used them before and spoke through email before and they were rather quick to get back usually in a day or two.

But just curious
I’ve been having the same issues, I’m looking to buy an AIO 40 gallon breeder filter box but there sold out everywhere! I tried emailing the company 2 times and DM’d them on Instagram. I wonder if they have a Twitter/Facebook and if there more responsive on those platforms.

BRS

Do you house a "Reef Safe" Angelfish in your reef tank?

• YES and it's going good

Votes: 179 42.3%
  • YES but it's not working out

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • NO I have tried it in the past and it didn't work out

Votes: 35 8.3%
  • NO I haven't tried yet

Votes: 183 43.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 14 3.3%
LA