FINAL EARLY BIRD GIVEAWAY: Win a $1700+ Red Sea Reefer 250 System sponsored by SaltwaterAquarium.com!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sponsored by www.SaltwaterAquarium.com!

Y'all ready for round #3 and the last Early Bird Giveaway this Partner Drive?!?!

This drawing will be for every partner member who gets signed up by or on Nov 8th @8am est! Which is also the closing date and time of our Partner Drive!!

So how do you get in on this giveaway?

1. Become a R2R Partner Member here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2022-partner-drive-is-open-25-000-in-prizes.856065/

2. Make sure you sign up as a Partner Member by Monday Nov. 8th by 8am est!

3. Cross your fingers because you'll be automatically entered. We will have a random drawing from all the emails of each partner. This will not be according to your tickets but each person will have one entry! We will draw on Monday!

The Prize!

A REDSEA REEFER 250 AIO Aquarium and Sump with Black Stand!
early bird 3 giveaway partner.jpg

Last edited:

Amberion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! The sponsors are coming in strong!

This would be a fun one to win… the wife said no more tanks so it would be great to see the look on her face.
LOL im in the same boat. Wife would probably kill me for it but id love to win this one

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saltwateraquarium.com is really stepping up with the giveaways. They were already my "go-to" site, but this just reinforces it. Would have been nice to see BRS step up and get some goodies out to the R2R community. I know they spent a bit of cash lately but surely they could at least scrounge up an RODI unit or something for us here :D

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now this is a surprise. Normally a Red Sea tank is for the actual drawing. To have @SaltwaterAq put one up for a early bird prize, now that shows what Saltwater Aquarium is about. ;)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would look great next to my main display as my new frag tank fingers are crossed

Back