FINALLY - A REAL Shipping Date Sign Up for JoeKnowsReefs.com Lovestruck Live Sale

Joe Knows Reefs

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
FINALLY!!! FedEx is FINALLY getting back to normal and we are FINALLY going to be able to ship!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Thank you guys and gals SO MUCH for your patience, understanding, and support. I know you want your corals and trust me, I want to get them to you!

To make things as simple as possible, we are just going to do ONE MASTER SIGN UP LIST RIGHT HERE!

Please just reply here with the following:

Name
Order Number (any one of your order numbers will be fine)
Shipping Day/Arrival Day

Here is an example:

Joe Nichols
Order #: 9122
Ship Monday 3/1 Arrive Tuesday 3/2

The 20% OFF coupon is active through Saturday 2/27. We have to terminate it then so that we can begin consolidating and reconciling orders on Sunday in preparation for shipping on Monday. The coupon code is
20-OFF-LIVE

THANK YOU!!!!

Saminpa

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
FINALLY!!! FedEx is FINALLY getting back to normal and we are FINALLY going to be able to ship!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Thank you guys and gals SO MUCH for your patience, understanding, and support. I know you want your corals and trust me, I want to get them to you!

To make things as simple as possible, we are just going to do ONE MASTER SIGN UP LIST RIGHT HERE!

Name
Shipping Day/Arrival Day

Here is an example:

Joe Nichols

The 20% OFF coupon is active through Saturday 2/27. We have to terminate it then so that we can begin consolidating and reconciling orders on Sunday in preparation for shipping on Monday. The coupon code is
20-OFF-LIVE

THANK YOU!!!!
Sam Seiders
Order #9255
Ship Monday 3/1 to arrive Tuesday 3/2

Reefer Joshua

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Name
Shipping Day/Arrival Day

Here is an example:

Joe Nichols

20-OFF-LIVE

THANK YOU!!!!
Joshua Orr
Order #: 9126

Industrial Test Systems, Inc.