FINALLY all set up!!!

Slim64684

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank does look very nice. I'd be interested to knowing what rocks, lights, sump you went with. And I vote you start a build thread also. Its helps to see where you were and where you are now.

OP
OP
Terr-c

Terr-c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave away my 2 fish that kept them in check (six line and cardinal damsel) so now they fear neither man nor beast and are out in the thousands. But the name is mainly because well I didn't know what else to go by lol

Niiice, I really want a mandarin fish so I'm hoping after I cycle I can get that many to grow in my tank. AT least your name is imaginative. Unlike mine. LOL

OP
OP
Terr-c

Terr-c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank does look very nice. I'd be interested to knowing what rocks, lights, sump you went with. And I vote you start a build thread also. Its helps to see where you were and where you are now.

Hi Slim64684, my tank is a 55 gallon (already wishing I had gone bigger) my sump is a bashsea 30"x10"x14" (it's the only one I could find to fit in my stand), I have (2) AI 16HD lights, with about 55-60 lbs of live rock. The rock I got from a not so local FS. A Vectra S2 sump pump with Wavelink power heads. An ecochic sump light with a HUGE ball of chaeto. :D

Slim64684

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a solid equipment list. And assuming that rock isn't painted it looks like good seasoned rock. If it is cycle should be quick.

OP
OP
Terr-c

Terr-c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a solid equipment list. And assuming that rock isn't painted it looks like good seasoned rock. If it is cycle should be quick.
It's the man made stuff, definitely not coraline on it! I wish..

Back