Finally got the new scape done - how does it look?

OP
OP
Sink_or_Swim

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed a whole sheet of nori at 1 time. Rods mix nori pack. I fold it into 4s. Long ways and rubber band it to a rock.
My 6 tangs love it!
D
I decided to stick half a sheet on the clip and half in the IM grazer, and that seems to be working well. :) I tried to get my tangs to eat the Rod's but they prefer the darn TLF, lol. They really like the purple.

OP
OP
Sink_or_Swim

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scape looks great.
I like caves myself.
D
Thanks! I think it's funny, the cave on the right has pretty much been claimed by my melanurus wrasse - I noticed him laying in it the other day and was really worried he was sick, but then realized he was just taking a nap above the sand. Little jerk, gave me a scare! Sometimes I find both tangs AND the wrasse all congregating in there, lol.

REAQUA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Definitely! I love the stuff - it dries fairly quickly, so just mix up a little at a time. May have to get creative with ways to hold some rocks together as it dries, but once it does, it's solid. I got the purple because I have Caribsea LifeRock and it matched pretty well. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Just ordered the pink. I couldn’t find the purple but I figure it will all end up the same color soon enough.

OP
OP
Sink_or_Swim

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered the pink. I couldn’t find the purple but I figure it will all end up the same color soon enough.
Actually maybe it only comes in grey or pink, and I just thought I had purple, lol. Either way, it blends pretty well, and exactly - it'll end up covered by coralline, etc eventually anyway. You'll have to share pics of your scape when you're done with it!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like it!:)
Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

OP
OP
Sink_or_Swim

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
zoa garden may grow there and look nice.
I'll try that! I have some AOI that were doing great it my old tank and not so hot in this one... I don't think they're getting enough light on the sandbed in the deeper tank. I'll move them up and see if they do better up there. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Back