Finally! No More Wandering Anemones!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
fishnreef

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're very excited! One more size. Very small Anemone Cradles for those baby anemones.
Our Anemone Cradles make it easy to feed your little guys as the food stays in the right sized divots that hold the anemones.

All Natural Reef Rocks are hand made in the USA primarily made of crushed coral.

We have 4 sizes for multiple sizes of anemones. Anemones are easy to move from one size to another as they grow out of the Anemone Cradle.
- Very small - about 1 1/4" - 1 3/4" for those small baby anemones with small foot size and head between 1" to 2"
- Small - about 2" with a 3/4"-1" hole for juvenille anemones with small foot size and head between 1" - 3"
- Medium - about 2 1/2" - 3 1/2" with about a 1" hole for adult anemones with 1"+ foot size and head about 2" - 5"
- Large - about 3' - 4' with about a 1"-1 1/2" hole for adult anemones with 1 1/2+ foot size and head 4" - 8"

Photo shows small - large Anemone Cradles

upload_2016-12-29_9-21-50.png

OP
OP
fishnreef

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this might sound dumb... but... any tips for placing the bta in the cradle?

Depending on your tank setup. Turn off powerheads. In a normally low flow area, set the base of the anemone in the anemone cradle. While the anemone will attach by itself, it and. It takes from 10 minutes to a day for some. You can tell when the anemone has attached as the base of the anemone will be holding onto the anemone cradle. Turn on powerheads after 20 minutes. When anemone is fully attached, move the anemone in the anemone cradle

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 128 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back