Finding Sauce (a lot of tanks in a little time) RSR 250 Nem tank

Should this thread get an obituary, or turned into the nem thread?

• Kill it with fire

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kill it with Draino

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Merci Mister...

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking this morning, got the 180 on order, and this thread, although covers a lot in a short period of time, the first 75 pages won't really be relevant to the tank I have at the time.

What are thought on retiring this thread and starting a new one covering the transition from 120 to 180 and beyond?

If I knew how to post a poll, I would.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking this morning, got the 180 on order, and this thread, although covers a lot in a short period of time, the first 75 pages won't really be relevant to the tank I have at the time.

What are thought on retiring this thread and starting a new one covering the transition from 120 to 180 and beyond?

Start a new one. I think I have 3 or 4 through all my transitions at this point. Just make sure you tag me so I don't get lost haha

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What @LRT said just tag us so we can find you!

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep adding to fishys fraggy Wonderland. I like seeing the transitions and where the tanks began... but thats just me. I feel like there is relevancy to everything in my thread for someone. From the humble beginning to the current state of affairs.

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty proud of my tank. Been 10 days since a WC. Lowest numbers I've ever seen, by like 59...
PXL_20210722_000142475.jpg

Sorry @sp1187 I've lost my Kool-Aid card membership. Sorta bummed. Y'all make sure they serve beer at a meet up spot.
The Grinch Youre My People GIF by NBC

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I just updated the badge to start with the current version of the tank but left it all in one thread

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just updated the badge to start with the current version of the tank but left it all in one thread
So I could update the badge to start on page whatever which would be kind of the start of the move? I would just copy the URL for that page into it no?

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I could update the badge to start on page whatever which would be kind of the start of the move? I would just copy the URL for that page into it no?
You can start it on a specific post in the thread if you want to. You would just copy the URL from the share icon at the top of that post and paste it in for your badge

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty proud of my tank. Been 10 days since a WC. Lowest numbers I've ever seen, by like 59...
PXL_20210722_000142475.jpg

Sorry @sp1187 I've lost my Kool-Aid card membership. Sorta bummed. Y'all make sure they serve beer at a meet up spot.
The Grinch Youre My People GIF by NBC
haven't checked mine in a while.
have a feeling its lower also as I'm not having to clean the glass nightly.
where'd you buy the checker?
i collect the hanna's.... allegedly. :cool:

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haven't checked mine in a while.
have a feeling its lower also as I'm not having to clean the glass nightly.
where'd you buy the checker?
i collect the hanna's.... allegedly. :cool:
I had the previous worthless low range. Used twice, given the whole filter out the zinc part...i hated it. I'm a glass guy.

Bought this guy on Amazon just delivered today.

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Ok, hold my beer", says every magenta of neck homie before trying something stupid..

Might as well try..

Harley showed up today with a surprise. She was holding eggs that hatched in transit.
PXL_20210722_171841334.jpg

After a few quick convos, thank you @fishguy242 and @Reefing_addiction, decided to just go for it.

Got em set up temporarily. Not sure how this is gunna go, don't know what I need to yet. Feeding phyto and bbs, still trying to source rotifers locally.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back