Finding Sauce (a lot of tanks in a little time) RSR 250 Nem tank

Should this thread get an obituary, or turned into the nem thread?

• Kill it with fire

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kill it with Draino

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Merci Mister...

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I was busy or I would have sent shots of cut pieces
And then shots of cut pieces laid out
Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots!!
James Corden Shots GIF by MOODMAN

Of the stand! ;Hilarious
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REBECCA!!!

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No clue what you're implying. That's some dried cilantro : )
Gotta love dried cilantro , keep a couple of lbs myself haha , speaking of plants I am trying to grow mint / basil and I’m getting destroyed by grasshoppers anyone have a tip they are winning :(

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love dried cilantro , keep a couple of lbs myself haha , speaking of plants I am trying to grow mint / basil and I’m getting destroyed by grasshoppers anyone have a tip they are winning :(
Yes absolutely. You need something with spinosad in it. I use Monterey BT + spinosad.

I don't grow outdoor in the summer because of the caterpillars. I've lost way way too many plants to those disgusting buggers.

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes absolutely. You need something with spinosad in it. I use Monterey BT + spinosad.

I don't grow outdoor in the summer because of the caterpillars. I've lost way way too many plants to those disgusting buggers.
There’s this anti caterpillar spray at Lowe’s that worked for me! Then grasshoppers came like some level 2 wave and I can’t seem to shake , thanks for the suggestion I’ve gotta try it

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s this anti caterpillar spray at Lowe’s that worked for me! Then grasshoppers came like some level 2 wave and I can’t seem to shake , thanks for the suggestion I’ve gotta try it
Another option is netting. I know it's not pretty to look at, but works.

Caterpillars are hard because they come and go. Spinosad takes a bit to work and they have to have eaten it. Do you have any large female mantis around? I keep around every plant area outside. They are brutal but can only do so much.

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is your build thread badge?

How are we to easily harass you without it?
Life been busy and I’ve been lazy a deadly combo, but I have a lot of free time this week at work so lll start one - first day of tank when I knew absolutely nothing lol

Attachments

• E0BEAC33-1BF0-48CB-BAD2-619E5AF672FE.jpeg
    E0BEAC33-1BF0-48CB-BAD2-619E5AF672FE.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 22

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another option is netting. I know it's not pretty to look at, but works.

Caterpillars are hard because they come and go. Spinosad takes a bit to work and they have to have eaten it. Do you have any large female mantis around? I keep around every plant area outside. They are brutal but can only do so much.
They might be, my neighbors have a huge garden of herbs and veggies that attract a ton of bugs and then they come over and attack my two small plants I may just bring inside

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They might be, my neighbors have a huge garden of herbs and veggies that attract a ton of bugs and then they come over and attack my two small plants I may just bring inside
Can't beat the sun for light.

I ended up having a PVC skeleton frame with mosquito netting top and all sides that I would set down over my herb garden mid to late summer.

Back