Finrot on my clown? How to solve it?

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jay, do you think Rally Pro will be a good alternative to try first in the display tank? I read it can cure also fin damage.
8 days is too long to wait I think. Rally Pro has acriflavine in it that can help with bacteria.
Virtually 100% of the external bacteria that infect fish are normally found in aquariums. They just become disease causing if the fish is injured or really stressed, so no need to try and eradicate them.
Jay

OP
OP
olavvk

olavvk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem solved. for people who has the same issue and read this topic back: the tail fully growed back and the clown is doing really good and growing a lot. I think it had something to do with a nutritional problem, i tried to feed more various/different food and change the diet a bit, and from that moment the tail growed slowely back to normal.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Problem solved. for people who has the same issue and read this topic back: the tail fully growed back and the clown is doing really good and growing a lot. I think it had something to do with a nutritional problem, i tried to feed more various/different food and change the diet a bit, and from that moment the tail growed slowely back to normal.
Thanks for the update - thats always helpful for everyone!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back