FIREWORKS AUCTIONS! All Ending 7/2 Thursday [email protected] 6pm PST (9pm EST) 180+ AUCTIONS

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score

Ebay Auctions Ending Thursday 7/2/20 starting at 6PM PST (9PMEST), tons of hot deals and steals, don't miss out!

* * * ( ALL AUCTIONS START AT $0.99 ) * * *

Click EBAY Icon below and get in on the deals!

Some Teasers Below - Don't Miss Out!

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

New Pieces up on our website! Use code "ASDWEB10" to get 10% off! Only for www.aquasd.com

Are you a store or a reseller and need our products in bulk? Please register on our wholesale page here -

OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score

Ebay Auctions Ending Thursday 7/2/20 starting at 6PM PST (9PMEST), tons of hot deals and steals, don't miss out!

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

New Pieces up on our website! Use code "ASDWEB10" to get 10% off! Only for www.aquasd.com

Are you a store or a reseller and need our products in bulk? Please register on our wholesale page here -

OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

I’ma tempermental coral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have a genuine question about the eBay auctions. It’s not something I generally do but I figured it’s ASD so I’d give it a shot! Well I’m thinking “there goes that idea” is it common to take 30 seconds+ for a bid to follow through? I hit bid of $50 on an ending piece with 20 seconds left and the little icon just sat and spun and spun and spun until! You guessed it! Yay! You lost! To a bid of $49! So is that common place? If so I think I’ll be staying away from that stress all together.

Payne Train

View Badges
Reaction score
I have a genuine question about the eBay auctions. It’s not something I generally do but I figured it’s ASD so I’d give it a shot! Well I’m thinking “there goes that idea” is it common to take 30 seconds+ for a bid to follow through? I hit bid of $50 on an ending piece with 20 seconds left and the little icon just sat and spun and spun and spun until! You guessed it! Yay! You lost! To a bid of $49! So is that common place? If so I think I’ll be staying away from that stress all together.
which coral was it for ? Just curious

Do you use NON-AQUARIUM items on your aquarium?

• Yes a lot

Votes: 153 45.1%
  • Yes but very little

Votes: 132 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 54 15.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Ultimate Corals