FIREWORKS AUCTIONS! All Ending 7/2 Thursday Starting@ 6pm PST (9pm EST) 180+ AUCTIONS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ebay Auctions Ending Thursday 7/2/20 starting at 6PM PST (9PMEST), tons of hot deals and steals, don't miss out!

* * * ( ALL AUCTIONS START AT $0.99 ) * * *

Click EBAY Icon below and get in on the deals!

Some Teasers Below - Don't Miss Out!

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

New Pieces up on our website! Use code "ASDWEB10" to get 10% off! Only for www.aquasd.com

Are you a store or a reseller and need our products in bulk? Please register on our wholesale page here -

Payne Train

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the $40 shipping cover everything that you buy on the eBay auction ?

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ebay Auctions Ending Thursday 7/2/20 starting at 6PM PST (9PMEST), tons of hot deals and steals, don't miss out!

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

New Pieces up on our website! Use code "ASDWEB10" to get 10% off! Only for www.aquasd.com

Are you a store or a reseller and need our products in bulk? Please register on our wholesale page here -

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ALL STARTS AT $0.99!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Auctions Ending Now!

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a genuine question about the eBay auctions. It’s not something I generally do but I figured it’s ASD so I’d give it a shot! Well I’m thinking “there goes that idea” is it common to take 30 seconds+ for a bid to follow through? I hit bid of $50 on an ending piece with 20 seconds left and the little icon just sat and spun and spun and spun until! You guessed it! Yay! You lost! To a bid of $49! So is that common place? If so I think I’ll be staying away from that stress all together.

Payne Train

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a genuine question about the eBay auctions. It’s not something I generally do but I figured it’s ASD so I’d give it a shot! Well I’m thinking “there goes that idea” is it common to take 30 seconds+ for a bid to follow through? I hit bid of $50 on an ending piece with 20 seconds left and the little icon just sat and spun and spun and spun until! You guessed it! Yay! You lost! To a bid of $49! So is that common place? If so I think I’ll be staying away from that stress all together.
which coral was it for ? Just curious

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Good question, I will ask ebay regarding this. Maybe there was a lag (spinning thing), so your bid wasn't put through. It ended at $49, because the second highest bidder bid $49, and the highest bidder beat that (don't know what number that is), but it ended at the second highest bid.

Always best to set your bids ahead of time, to the max you're willing to pay and walk away. If it ends lower, great! If it ends higher, you wouldn't want to pay that much anyways. Saves you 3 hours too (if you stay for the whole set).

We'll have an update this weekend with lots to post, so check out the site - www.aquasd.com

Thanks

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back