Fireworm or bristleworm?

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The trap can catch a lot of different worms. Use a backup net to catch any worm that's not entangled. There's absolutely no reason for you to start over at this point. Also, you never really know the health of a fish, especially one that hasn't gone through proper QT. Btw, I've had a Wheelers and a Tangaroa jump through the mesh of my lid or through the gap between the lid and glass, only to find them on the floor.

OP
OP
T

the_chef_pierre

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm well I do have a cat that enjoys staring at the tank. You never know. Maybe it jumped and she had a little snack lol. But yeah, thanks for the advice on the worms. I'll try and get them out and keep the tank going. Hope all the crazy hair algae I got going on starts to go away also

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hmmmm well I do have a cat that enjoys staring at the tank. You never know. Maybe it jumped and she had a little snack lol. But yeah, thanks for the advice on the worms. I'll try and get them out and keep the tank going. Hope all the crazy hair algae I got going on starts to go away also
Just keep up with weekly 10% water changes and pull out as much as you can each time. It's a slow process, just stick with it and it'll get better. Only use RO for your ATO and mixing new saltwater.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back