First aquascape

MoniqueG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I’ve watched videos and looked at pictures of aquascapes and today I started building my own for my first reef tank. It’s so much harder than it looks! Any feedback/suggestions? Thanks! C6D6DF90-39BD-4983-BBB9-2BC686D7456C.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3369.MOV
    28.9 MB

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just enjoy your results. You are the one who knows what you want.

In door fins.jpg

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I’ve watched videos and looked at pictures of aquascapes and today I started building my own for my first reef tank. It’s so much harder than it looks! Any feedback/suggestions? Thanks! C6D6DF90-39BD-4983-BBB9-2BC686D7456C.jpeg
Looking good! It is all about what you like.....I personally remove the island on the right and connect the middle island to the left structure to have one continuous structure sloping down. I would leave the right side empty. As long as the main structure will be cemented together it should be fine (looks like there are some rocks dangerously balanced lol) Once it is covered with coral, you won't even be able to see the scape :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back