OP
OP
david@wegetkraken

david@wegetkraken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) Scroll up to find your username and scroll over that to cause the menu to drop down (see screenshot):

club forum pm 1.png

2) Select "Join User Group" in the right column of options which will bring you to a list of joinable user groups.

3) Find your reef club's private group in the list and click on "join user group"

4) Once clicking on the link, you will see a dialogue box asking for a "Request Reason." This will be a message explaining why you are asking to be part of the club. So type an answer and click the "join user group" button.

Bruce60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I live in Bloomsburg, PA and feel like I'm in the reef wilderness out here in North Central PA. It would be great to meet some fellow hobbyists.

Unfortunately, I am in Phoenix next weekend for work, otherwise I would make the 1-3/4 hour drive to the Gap for the inaugural meeting. I'm not on Facebook, but would love to be kept in the loop about club events and future meetings.

Best of luck with the first meeting!

OP
OP
david@wegetkraken

david@wegetkraken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I live in Bloomsburg, PA and feel like I'm in the reef wilderness out here in North Central PA. It would be great to meet some fellow hobbyists.

Unfortunately, I am in Phoenix next weekend for work, otherwise I would make the 1-3/4 hour drive to the Gap for the inaugural meeting. I'm not on Facebook, but would love to be kept in the loop about club events and future meetings.

Best of luck with the first meeting!
Awesome, if you want to join up with club's private forum that would be the best way to stay in the loop. Already planning a meet sometime up around Dingmans Ferry which may be a little closer to you too. Travel safe!

duke62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, if you want to join up with club's private forum that would be the best way to stay in the loop. Already planning a meet sometime up around Dingmans Ferry which may be a little closer to you too. Travel safe!
It’s about the same distance

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back