First Ever Coral Dudes Live Sale December 10th

Discussion in 'The Coral Dudes' started by oceanparadise1, Dec 3, 2016.

1. jamie callard

jamie callard Well-Known Member

Who's command center won

2. serenade

serenade Well-Known Member

20161211_092411.jpg
    My clownless anemone tank is wondering who won the lightning maroon clowns?

3. Justin Wong

Justin Wong Member

Well, according to Coral dudes they don't send out Coralsome with pest. I can vouch for them because I still haven't receive my coral from live sale yet. 16 days already. Emailed them 5 times and only responded to one. reef2reef officials, if you are looking at this post. Think twice about their next sale. I understand storms and delays, but storms doesn't delay emails. Horrible!!!

4. KSReefing

KSReefing Well-Known Member

They delayed my shipment when I had ordered from them a couple months ago.

5. Justin Wong

Justin Wong Member

For how long? What was their excuse?

6. oceanparadise1

oceanparadise1 The Coral Dudes R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Partner Member

We have been hit hard with storms in upstate ny. We had over 100 orders from the live sale and have two employees. We are working on getting everything out and all orders will be shipped by Wednesday of next week. We will never ship orders that we know have a chance to be delayed due to weather or have a chance to die due to negative temperatures. We have had many emails. And always respond. Not sure if they are going to your spam but we always respond feel free to message me on Facebook as well.

We never have excuses. We have valid reasons to not ship. Like I said, we want to make sure everything arrives alive.

7. oceanparadise1

Justin, you also never purchased a shipping module. As stated in the rules we had very limited opening due to large volume in shipping. The ones who paid for the shipping modules went out first.

8. KSReefing

KSReefing Well-Known Member

Storms. It got moved back a week. I never got an email about it. Apparently they posted a message on facebook about it which I didn't see so I waited for my shipment to arrive. I'm totally okay with holding shipments for the corals best interest but an email would have been nice since I don't check facebook every day.

All in all though my corals arrived alive and healthy. That's the end game for the corals and the corals were great!

9. oceanparadise1

Justin, I just checked the emails, we responded a few times after we had mentioned the delays and asked for a day to send. We only got the 19th which we said we can't Bc of the weather being really bad and never got a date back

We don't want to blindly send outcorals with out confirmation due to it being extremely cold and having them sit out side.

KSReefing likes this.