First order from SBB, great experience!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

HM3105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time ordering from SBB and it was a great experience. Corals were true to pictures, each coral was individually packed in a Zen Reef coral transport cup. Temperature out of the box was 76 and each piece had full polyp extension. Will order again!
20201124_110112.jpg

Travv26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you’re the one who snagged all the last ones up lol dang you
I’m jealous because I want a nice SBB pack but glad he did because I’m on the boarder of being in the streets with my tank and a generator begging for gas to keep the tank running if my wife sees another purchase this year lol

but she did say “purchase SHE doesn’t make”....so holiday/birthday are coming all I can do is hope those were hinting words

xshmoox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m jealous because I want a nice SBB pack but glad he did because I’m on the boarder of being in the streets with my tank and a generator begging for gas to keep the tank running if my wife sees another purchase this year lol

but she did say “purchase SHE doesn’t make”....so holiday/birthday are coming all I can do is hope those were hinting words
Lololol

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
thanks for the amazing review! your are the 1st person on R@R to do so! Cant wait to see your pics of them :)

OP
OP
HM3105

HM3105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
need to work on depth of field and colors but like I said, they matched with the pictures on the site.

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
any teasers for tour next sale or is it too early?
:) ill start working on some teasers for next sale. The date is January 7th. Maybe will have some teasers by next week. Ill post a new thread for the new teasers when ready

driftin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those look great. Any filters on the photos? Like all blues with orange filter?

OP
OP
HM3105

HM3105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those look great. Any filters on the photos? Like all blues with orange filter?
Taken under all blue using the BAO camera tube and their filter (same used by most vendors). WB adjusted in post processing. I also brought up the exposure because they were a little dark, turned down the highlights and reduced contrast. Saturation, vibrance, etc. weren't adjusted.

I've found the BAO filter is actually very mild compared to all of the normal orange filters offered and typically used with the clip on filters for phones.

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Taken under all blue using the BAO camera tube and their filter (same used by most vendors). WB adjusted in post processing. I also brought up the exposure because they were a little dark, turned down the highlights and reduced contrast. Saturation, vibrance, etc. weren't adjusted.

I've found the BAO filter is actually very mild compared to all of the normal orange filters offered and typically used with the clip on filters for phones.
nice photos and thanks again for sharing :)

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
any teasers for tour next sale or is it too early?
we will have teasers for the next sale which is February 4th here is the new link for it

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back