Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting
OP
Reef Racket

Reef Racket

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thanks, I just ordered my second light the other day. I plan on keeping soft and lps also. What fish and how many are you stocking?
ill have a golden dwarf angel, six line wrass, 2 clowns, and a diamond goby for the sand bed.

OP
Reef Racket

Reef Racket

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
***UPDATE***
ACD975B1-2FBD-48A9-BF30-D23E22F1E3AA.jpeg
59ACB5F5-3300-4E25-B930-8662CEE83224.jpeg
D3AD0A04-3BCB-47CF-B4E6-F57ADD527ED2.jpeg

Pictures taken with the Mobil Orphek lens!

Corals.com
OP
Reef Racket

Reef Racket

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So beautifull. Running two lights? And enough light for acans, duncans etc. on the bottom?
Thank you! That’s correct two lights stock lights! My Duncan went from 2 to 7 heads in about 6 months! I believe my light schedule and settings are on here... but here they are if not!
6D531665-8423-4A92-9041-CDF311FC32E5.png

This is the settings for both lights and I’ve had great success!
Hope this helps!

norner

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thank you! That’s correct two lights stock lights! My Duncan went from 2 to 7 heads in about 6 months! I believe my light schedule and settings are on here... but here they are if not!
6D531665-8423-4A92-9041-CDF311FC32E5.png

This is the settings for both lights and I’ve had great success!
Hope this helps!
Looks perfect. And no heat issues with these settings? I might crank up the Whites a bit for my SPS!

BRS
OP
Reef Racket

Reef Racket

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Looks perfect. And no heat issues with these settings? I might crank up the Whites a bit for my SPS!

personally i don't have heat issues but i removed the whole back piece that covers the chambers and i leave the feeding lid open... i get goo air circulation in the room as well and windows are always open to ensure the skimmer pulls in fresh air! during the summer i would just prop the hood in the front like half an inch or so... my heater is set at exactly 79 and my current temp is exactly that. i keep the heater in the center chamber so newly heated water gets dispersed into the tank and doesn't create a still hot spot and shut off. Good Luck!!

norner

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
personally i don't have heat issues but i removed the whole back piece that covers the chambers and i leave the feeding lid open... i get goo air circulation in the room as well and windows are always open to ensure the skimmer pulls in fresh air! during the summer i would just prop the hood in the front like half an inch or so... my heater is set at exactly 79 and my current temp is exactly that. i keep the heater in the center chamber so newly heated water gets dispersed into the tank and doesn't create a still hot spot and shut off. Good Luck!!
Sounds good. I think i will take of the back part as well. and eventually install a fan if necessary. Im at 79 now as well, so interested in how much an extra will implicate. But i am thinking of bumping down the whites with to lights, so hope that will helk lower the temperature as well :)

OP
Reef Racket

Reef Racket

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Sounds good. I think i will take of the back part as well. and eventually install a fan if necessary. Im at 79 now as well, so interested in how much an extra will implicate. But i am thinking of bumping down the whites with to lights, so hope that will helk lower the temperature as well :)
awesome! let me know how it goes!

WWW.ANIMATEDCORALS.COM