First time Battlecorals customer - Awesome Corals, Awesome Company

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kongar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my first shipment from Battlecorals. Short and sweet, the corals are awesome, and Adam is awesome. Frags are huge, the color is insane, packaging was well done, and the customer service is outstanding. Just another in a long line of recommendations - if and when you're ready to get some SPS, you can't go wrong with Battlecorals. No I'm not affiliated with them in any way - just a regular guy who's really happy with his purchase.

OP
OP
Kongar

Kongar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya ya, pics or it didn’t happen :) The problem is that I’m terrible with the tank photography - my pics just won’t do these frags justice. My apologies battlecorals...

First up: Chemical Bomb
It’s pink in normal light, almost white under the blues. Stark green polyps. Very cool.
7255EBC7-AC39-4B3B-92E3-671733445E0B.jpeg

Next up: “where’d you get that thing?” From the mutha ship. Fascinating coral, lots of red, funky almost iridescent colors on the base which again you can’t see because my photo skills suck.
37518B15-3797-4A5F-B5F4-DCF7779847AE.jpeg

Next up: Mr Neutron. Yellow-y purple goodness.
E34F1F39-03A9-44B6-843F-3E53445D95C1.jpeg

Last up: Blood Bank. Another cool one that I’m looking forward to see it grow out.
B73282A6-E1FC-4DEF-BE6D-664D23C7D2C5.jpeg

I’d say the website shows accurate colors and the pics are true to real life colors (much more so than my pics or from what I’ve experienced with other vendors).

I’m still noobish at this hobby, I’ve had my share of tank issues, but I’ve been in a good stable place now for a couple of months. Knock on wood, I think Ive got a handle on things for some sps - I hope so because I’d hate to kill these frags. They are going to make my tank epic someday.

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know what I think convinces me most I’m gonna go with a battle box is the fact that he gives you mini colonies at a price of a 1/2” frag that your given by other companies

OP
OP
Kongar

Kongar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know what I think convinces me most I’m gonna go with a battle box is the fact that he gives you mini colonies at a price of a 1/2” frag that your given by other companies
So I don’t want to say specifically, and set any precedents or expectations - but the customer service is top notch and let’s just say Adam is very generous with upgrades/freebies. This isn’t an “overcharge you for the tiniest frags” business. I’ll be back for more. My only regret is my tank isn’t huge and I’ll run out of space eventually ;)

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of those 4, I only have the “mutha ship” table. I must say, the colors and PE on this thing are amazing! Easily stands out in my tank, and it’s only a frag! I can’t wait until mine becomes a colony!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back