Fish and coral has been in for almost a month now

ajk18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fc98369afaf7b5551707d6e79af31fb1.jpg

Ive been keeping up with my 35 gallon water changes every 2 weeks and everything seems to be thriving. Currently have three quarantine tanks set up 1 for incoming corals and 2 for incoming fish. I currently have a ufo scoly and golden hammer in my coral qt. In my fish qt’s i have 2 clownfish in one and in the other i have 4 blue green chromis to add to the 4 i already have in the display with my purple tang and cleaner wrasse. When does everyone think i should start to add my clean up crew because the water changes and filtration are keeping up well with my bio needs so far

44432b4a09578759851c23d80c980984.jpg

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on what you get for a CUC, I think the main consideration is that they have something to clean up/eat...….understand that you have already added some fish, your water parameters are good and you've got some algae growing. Seems like your tank if ready right now for some crabs, snails, starfish, etc.

OP
OP
A

ajk18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would agree that it is ready from my experience but although the tank has nearly been up for two months 1 month without fish or coral i still believe that the rock is still gaining more and more biological media on it so i feel like its better to give the rock more time to try and catch up with everything ive got in the tank so far

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back