Fish finder 325 Gallon Peninsula Build

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I haven't posted in a little. Tank is doin good. For some reason my blues are pale but everything is growing good and colorful. I'll try get pics this week.

I am currently in the process of going to a CaRx. Not rushing, and when it happens it happens. I am going to be building the entire reactor and regulator. I am gathering all the pieces and will post pics as it goes. So thanks to a little advise from @Bpb I got the pieces and assembled the regulator today. Matheson 3200 regulator, solenoid, 1/3psi one way valve, and needle valve.

Before
IMG_1670.JPG

After
IMG_1673.JPG
IMG_1672.JPG

Reactor will be coming in the next few weeks... along with tank pics

Hahahah table looks familiar

OP
OP
Fishfinder

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got to spend a couple hours on the project yesterday. I got the lid assembled. Basically it's 2 pieces that I bonded together to from a nice lip. It slides perfectly over the acrylic tube. Then I drilled and tapped 12 holes for the lid screws.
IMG_2609.JPG
IMG_2610.JPG

OP
OP
Fishfinder

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad morning for me. Came home from work to a rockwork collapse. Still assessing damage and gathering broken acros in a container. But some nice pieces took a fall. My BC aquaman, ORA pearlberry, acid trip are among the casualties

Back