• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fish for sale butterflies, damsels and more

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in PA 18974

Yellow Long nose butterfly MED 4in, selling because hes been eating my corals and a new clam. Had him for over a year. He doesnt bother sps or softies just lps and clams. Even leaves my feather duster alone. Fully quarantined went through copper and prazi before putting him in the display. Asking $35
20210321_141715.jpg

The rest of these fish im listing for a friend and have not been quarantined but are healthy

Pair of XL Heniochus butterflies 6-8in, i used to own these 2 and had them since they were small. They have been a pair from the beginning and it would be a shame to split them since they always hang out together. They are fine with sps but will eat zoas and lps. $60 for both but must have atleast 180g tank. These guys are huge.
20200209_134038.jpg

Neon velvet damsel MED hes kinda aggressive not gonna lie, but a pretty fish for sure. FREE TO GOOD HOME dont have any current pics but heres one from when he was small

20200104_225706.jpg

XL Domino damsel 5-6in female, lays eggs all the time. $15

Last edited:

JeffLED

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m very interested in the butterfly from Downingtown PA so pretty close. Has he ever been housed with any anemone? You said safe with softies, Xenia, GSP, colts? I just keep a very low maintenance setup and let the “nuisance” coral go crazy, but it hasn’t propagated enough for anyone to start gnawing away yet!

OP
OP
TheDragonsReef

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m very interested in the butterfly from Downingtown PA so pretty close. Has he ever been housed with any anemone? You said safe with softies, Xenia, GSP, colts? I just keep a very low maintenance setup and let the “nuisance” coral go crazy, but it hasn’t propagated enough for anyone to start gnawing away yet!
Theyre gone unfortunately. They were in a friend's tank and he was moving suddenly they had to go asap

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back