Fish going black and dying

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi am not home, my partner just rang me saying the fish going black and dying, they were fine a few hours ago wend I left the house, first was the bleny this morning and the clowns started showing signs not long after, she has moved the two clowns to a tank we’re I keep aptasia now temporarily until I get home, only change recently was moving the tank last night to a different location, the hole process didn’t took more than 10m.

any ideas on what could be happening?

AE3CF260-5A4D-4EBD-B072-62185BC5C394.jpeg

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Difficult to say, but it seems to me that it would be related to the tank move due to the timing. We would need more background information though, see this link and try to answer as many of these questions as you can:

Moving the clowns was probably a good idea.

Jay

OP
OP
sixty_reefer

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Difficult to say, but it seems to me that it would be related to the tank move due to the timing. We would need more background information though, see this link and try to answer as many of these questions as you can:

Moving the clowns was probably a good idea.

Jay
Thanks for the quick reply jay, my partner did mention that the water was quite hot, could a fail from heater cause this?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back