Fish list ‍♀️

Hilltopreef90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be starting over with stocking my 90 gallon reef tank in a couple months, I’m trying to put in fish that should get along and would be happy in a 90 gallon tank, if all goes well I’ll be upgrading to a 200 gallon next year.
This is my current fish list
Would it be ok to place these 3 fish in quarantine at the same time and for them to be the first fish added to my aquarium?
I was told not to put clowns in first, when would be a good time to add a pair of clowns ?
This is my fish list :
Royal gramma

Pair of clowns

Watchman goby
Tailspot / Midas blenny

Pair of Anthias

Foxface

Coral beauty

Yellow Coris

Melanurus wrasse

McCosters flasher wrasse

Christmas wrasse

Mandarin goby

Grumblez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Afaik anthias are better in odd numbers.
That's alot of wrasses, just be aware the bigger ones will eat your snails. I'm not sure on how aggressive otherwise those are.
I would stock starting with any captive bred fish you are buying since they will normally be the smallest.
Coral Beauty will help with algae but I would definitely also get a tang. A yellow tang, or Tomni or bristle tooth or other small one would be fine indefinitely in a 90g. If your actually upgrading in a year to a 200g almost any tang you want you can buy now small and will be fine for quite a while

aws2266

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the Starcki Damsel. It's not like most damsels, this guy gets along with everyone in my tank and is reef safe.

1637097310469.png

Unitylover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be starting over with stocking my 90 gallon reef tank in a couple months, I’m trying to put in fish that should get along and would be happy in a 90 gallon tank, if all goes well I’ll be upgrading to a 200 gallon next year.
This is my current fish list
Would it be ok to place these 3 fish in quarantine at the same time and for them to be the first fish added to my aquarium?
I was told not to put clowns in first, when would be a good time to add a pair of clowns ?
This is my fish list :
Royal gramma

Pair of clowns

Watchman goby
Tailspot / Midas blenny

Pair of Anthias

Foxface

Coral beauty

Yellow Coris

Melanurus wrasse

McCosters flasher wrasse

Christmas wrasse

Mandarin goby
do you have pods?
madarin fish eat them

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 154 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.7%
Back