Fish List

fishyman19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a 20 Gallon IM tank at work and the thing is awesome! I'm just at a loss for livestock besides being a mainly SPS dominate tank. So far I have everything I transferred over from my 8 Gallon CAD light; Yasha Haze Goby/Pistol Shrimp Pair, Red Pygmy Possum Wrasse, 2 Sexy Shrimp, and a Porcelain Crab.

I know I'm pretty much at my fish limit, but the goby basically chills in one spot and the possum wrasse has been hiding only coming out to eat for the last 2 weeks. So I figured I could get maybe one or 2 more swimmer type fish in there. Clowns and fire fish are always the way to go, same with Damsels or Chromis, but I'm trying to stay away from the norm. I'd love the Helfrichi Firefish but no one seems to have them at the moment. Can't do yellow or citron gobies because of the SPS eating as well. I'mm used to having larger tanks, have a 90 at home so what do you guys have in your nano tanks that's unique? Let me know! Thanks

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's tons of smaller fish out there that can go in these tanks, what sort of color do you want and what level of aggression are you comfortable with?

OP
OP
fishyman19

fishyman19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um level of aggression wise, I'd love something that's not going to chase the other 2 around too long after they establish territories you know? The possum is already fairly shy and I had a clown at one point in the other tank that basically wouldn't let the goby out of the cave. But somewhat aggressive I don't mind. Colors I'm pretty carefree with, I want something that looks like a reef fish if that make sense? Nothing like the Blue Eye Cardinals that just have a blue eye but are pretty bland otherwise.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back