Fish Love Reef Frenzy!

Discussion in 'LRS Frenzy Foods' started by Haggisman14, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Haggisman14

Haggisman14 Well-Known Member Build Thread Contributor

Hey guys, just wanted to give this NC vendor a big shout out! I purchased the 4 oz size of Reef Frenzy from my LFS (Nemo's Reef), and my fish absolutely love it!

I typically feed a flake food that my fish really love, but I wanted to switch it up a bit, and give them some extra nutrition.

So far the seem to absolutely love it!

Now I just need one of those LRS bags to get my stuff home before it unfreezes!

Great work from a fellow North Carolinian!

Lovemyreef2015, ReefFrenzy and WWIII like this.
    Tags:

2. Rookie_reefer_420

Rookie_reefer_420 Member

I’ve been wanting to try LRS but my lfs is old school and doesn’t want to get it in the store. If I wanted to try it I would have to drive about an hour one way with something to keep it in so it wouldn’t thaw on the way home. It looks like quality fish food. Maybe one day I’ll make a bulk order from brs to make it feaseable to order it online, the shipping is just crazy tho. I was born in NC but my family moved to California when I was 4. So I’m like 2pac east coast born west coast raised lol. Sorry for the needless info!

3. ReefFrenzy

ReefFrenzy Shrimp Pimp R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

Thanks so much for the feedback! I've been to Nemo's a few times and they do a great job promoting our brand. The Nano blend is ground a little finer than the standard 8 ounce blends so if you have larger fish you may like the standard Reef Frenzy® blend next time. We really go out of our way to make the best products possible for our fishy friends.

If you have not seen this video it demonstrates why we've grown so fast in 6 years.

@Rookie_reefer_420 Sorry to hear your LFS is reluctant to give our food a try. We've partnered with 500+ local fish stores around the globe and they are all enjoying strong repeat sales. If you need to order online the only vendor carrying LRS is Premium Aquatics. They've been supporting us since 2012 by supplying LRS to the locals and the INDMAS club. Let me know if I can help further.

Check out more videos and product information at LRSFoods.com!

4. Rookie_reefer_420

Rookie_reefer_420 Member

That’s right it’s not brs it’s premium aquatics. There’s fish stores around me that carry it they’re just a little bit of a drive.

5. Rookie_reefer_420

Rookie_reefer_420 Member

I just checked the map and noticed there’s only one place in the Central Valley (California) aquatic pets in Bakersfield that carries your food. There’s plenty of fish stores from Modesto to Visalia and a market that hasn’t been tapped into yet. I know here in the visalia area a lot of people would try LRS but can only get it if it’s shipped or we drove to Bakersfield. The local fish store here in Visalia is The Ultimate Aquarium and the owner is Marc, you should give him a call and try to get it in the store. I know I wouldn’t let the food sit in the freezer.

6. ReefFrenzy

ReefFrenzy Shrimp Pimp R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

Thanks! They must have ran out because they are in our customer database and have ordered in the past. I know there are a lot of fish stores in CA that we still need to contact. To say we've had a busy Winter is an understatement. This is what every shipping day looks like at LRS so we've been hiring more staff to keep up as we grow.

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 2.38.36 PM.png

Rookie_reefer_420 likes this.
  7. Rookie_reefer_420

Rookie_reefer_420 Member

I’ll just keep throwing it out there and maybe he’ll decide to reorder one day. Or I’ll make the trip to Bakersfield! Thanks for the reply’s

ReefFrenzy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted