Fish Paradise Fort Worth

smoothmove

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently moved back to Texas. I had several tanks while living in, gulp, New Jersey. I was waterfront and had many benefits from that.

When I moved back I started going to every shop I could find here. This is the 10th shop I have visited in the last two weeks and I was very surprised. Out of all of them, this is the most I was impressed by all in the area.

It was like a 1970's Fish store with loads of treasures. The tanks were well stocked with a great abundance of reasonably- for the most part- priced corals. The owner was there and he was very friendly and receptive.

All of the fish I saw were healthy, no signs of disease but needed to be fatter.

All of the corals were very well taken care of with the exception of trace cyano in a couple of tanks.

They had a lot to choose from.

Just chiming in on my experience as it was the nicest store I have seen. Other stores were nice, with nice displays but this is the one that I bought from.

If anyone wants reviews of the other stores that I visited then I can post them. This is the nicest one. Definitely worth the drive.

Thanks, Stan

COCOBBALL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently moved back to Texas. I had several tanks while living in, gulp, New Jersey. I was waterfront and had many benefits from that.

When I moved back I started going to every shop I could find here. This is the 10th shop I have visited in the last two weeks and I was very surprised. Out of all of them, this is the most I was impressed by all in the area.

It was like a 1970's Fish store with loads of treasures. The tanks were well stocked with a great abundance of reasonably- for the most part- priced corals. The owner was there and he was very friendly and receptive.

All of the fish I saw were healthy, no signs of disease but needed to be fatter.

All of the corals were very well taken care of with the exception of trace cyano in a couple of tanks.

They had a lot to choose from.

Just chiming in on my experience as it was the nicest store I have seen. Other stores were nice, with nice displays but this is the one that I bought from.

If anyone wants reviews of the other stores that I visited then I can post them. This is the nicest one. Definitely worth the drive.

Thanks, Stan

Cool im in the area and haven't been. I will definitely make a trip.

I noticed they post stock list and sometimes weekend specials on craigslist, might want to check that out.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/d/saltwater-paradise-awesome-fish-coral/6825598487.html

cory

Back