Fish/stocking list for Red Sea reefer 625 xxl

jdm_aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello so I’m about to get a Red Sea reefer 625 xxl and want to do this write with no regrets regarding two much fish here is my list so far (may change)

snow flake eel
Powder blue
Toming tang
One spot fox face
Scopas tang
yellow tang
Two swallow tail Angles (pair)
Clown fish (pair
Coral beauty
Royal gramma
Lepored wrasse one
Yellow wrasse
Four mandarin dragnets

the tank is 133 gallons with a 30 gallon sump tank is 59 inches long. They will be added different times depending on aggression and care requirements, please let me Know if this will be two heavy of a Bioload for this tank thank you

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi ,welcome to the reef...
i going to say too much, lose a couple of tangs.. ;) jmo

OP
OP
J

jdm_aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply’s but Ya the more I think about it the less I want a powder blue so I don’t think I will add him and probably the yellow tang as well do you think It would work without them?

OP
OP
J

jdm_aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way to much, agreed with losing a couple of tangs. Not sure your mandrins will last long with a eel.
Jmo though.
Sorry I forgot to mention that I already have the eel clowns and royal gramma I have had this eel with mandarin gobys before and do fine so not to much worry there

ajtomase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello so I’m about to get a Red Sea reefer 625 xxl and want to do this write with no regrets regarding two much fish here is my list so far (may change)

snow flake eel
Powder blue
Toming tang
One spot fox face
Scopas tang
yellow tang
Two swallow tail Angles (pair)
Clown fish (pair
Coral beauty
Royal gramma
Lepored wrasse one
Yellow wrasse
Four mandarin dragnets

the tank is 133 gallons with a 30 gallon sump tank is 59 inches long. They will be added different times depending on aggression and care requirements, please let me Know if this will be two heavy of a Bioload for this tank thank you
What made you choose the 625 over the 750? I'm on the fence between the two for my first tank.

OP
OP
J

jdm_aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What made you choose the 625 over the 750? I'm on the fence between the two for my first tank
I chooses the 625 because of my space if I had more the reefer 750 would be better I think becouse the more water the better and more fish lol

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back