Fish store gta

swoons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been trying to find “the spot” for fish as big als at times just doesn’t do it for me. Wondering where people in Ontario get their fish and inverts from?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've honestly never been to them but I purchase my corals online from Canada Corals, there are a few vendor's in Toronto I would think would be great to stop by and see. All carry fish I haven't ordered fish from them though

Thoax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also trying to find a good place to buy fish and inverts from, Last time i was at canada corals saw alot of dead fish :( didnt look good

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also trying to find a good place to buy fish and inverts from, Last time i was at canada corals saw alot of dead fish :( didnt look good

Good to know, I might have to second guess my purchases from them in the future, hard to beat there coral prices though:(

Sleve18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NAFB may not look like much fish are cheaper and not quartined which is why you get a deal and take a gamble coral prices can not be beat if you want zero gamble check out Carl’s aquarium big money but quarantined fish I just don’t like paying for it lol

Gatling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fragbox is by far the absolute best store i've been to. They don't have a huge variety of fish but they do have many types of clowns and small fish. I believe they can also order fish if you specifically request for one (at a premium cost of course). Fragbox also has an incredible selection of coral. Big Al's is great for larger fish but like you said, it's sometime meh. I've never been unsatisfied with Fragbox and i've built two tanks from their store.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back