OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: Got an alert that my box is still delayed and has been rescheduled for delivery tomorrow. I don’t even know what to say. At this point I’m wondering if they’ve just lost the box but don’t want to tell me that. Will be calling soon demanding to speak to a supervisor in Louisville.

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry for your experience. You struggle finding a solution, but are thwarted at every turn. I went through a similar experience. I made calls all day & got conflicting information. I thought I finally found them. I was about to drive 4 hours round trip to the facility to prevent them from sitting there. As I was about to leave, I found that my fish where still in a huge holding facility several states away. Conflicting information at every turn.

So my sincere sympathies. You have helped so many people save their fish. You also have educated them in so many practices that promote a healthy tank. On a more positive note- looking forward to your new business endeavor. I know this must be a hard experience. But we all appreciate you. We know your business will be successful . Because you will conduct it with the same excellence that you show on this forum.

OP
OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry for your experience. You struggle finding a solution, but are thwarted at every turn. I went through a similar experience. I made calls all day & got conflicting information. I thought I finally found them. I was about to drive 4 hours round trip to the facility to prevent them from sitting there. As I was about to leave, I found that my fish where still in a huge holding facility several states away. Conflicting information at every turn.

So my sincere sympathies. You have helped so many people save their fish. You also have educated them in so many practices that promote a healthy tank. On a more positive note- looking forward to your new business endeavor. I know this must be a hard experience. But we all appreciate you. We know your business will be successful . Because you will conduct it with the same excellence that you show on this forum.

Thank you. I needed to hear that right now. I’m texting with someone who works for UPS freight (thanks again @reefwiser), so hopefully this person can help me locate the box. It might not be too late to save these fish if the box was kept indoors, and I can get them to a Louisville area LFS today.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bobby,we need to find out the contact for this so that in the future if this happens we can help you out better. By this time next year I will have 800 gallons in my garage again so I can take care of issues like this in the future.:)

OP
OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bobby,we need to find out the contact for this so that in the future if this happens we can help you out better. By this time next year I will have 800 gallons in my garage again so I can take care of issues like this in the future.:)

800 gallons? :eek: What you got planned?

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing just my usual size system. I had 3000 before we moved into the Patio home. I just play with corals and watch them grow under different conditions.:) Just like you like to do with fish.:)

OP
OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: I tried all day yesterday to get UPS to locate the box, even got a UPS Executive involved (family of a R2R member). All hope seemed lost, but then early this morning I got an alert saying the box was now in Florida and headed to the UPS Depot. :eek: So, I rushed over there, got the box home and was prepared for the worst.

Six of the ten fish inside that box are still alive!!! :):):) They are currently in a holding tank being treated with methylene blue for ammonia burn. I'll post photos in just a min when I switch over to my phone.

OP
OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0064.JPG
IMG_0054.JPG
IMG_0052.JPG