fish2morow's jerry garcia acropora tenuis

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a frag last week from LRO. It’s just yellow/green but it looks really happy with great PE. I was told by LRO that frags lose their pink and blue within a couple days of fragging but 450+ par will pull them out. I mounted mine at 450 right after dipping and it’s looking great so far.

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna bump this old thread. Anyone still have this coral? I just got a frag today and want to see how it looks if others have it.
Here it is
9F7E0A1E-733C-40E1-BFDD-E800F852C4EF.jpeg

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a frag last week from LRO. It’s just yellow/green but it looks really happy with great PE. I was told by LRO that frags lose their pink and blue within a couple days of fragging but 450+ par will pull them out. I mounted mine at 450 right after dipping and it’s looking great so far.
They are one of local fish stores. I grabbed a frag from them today with the hopes it turns nice.

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how is your frag doing? Any updates.
Oh man. I almost forgot all about that one. That thing was doing great and encrusting and then completely rtn’d the next day. Never was all that impressed with it even when it was happy.

Hausser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man. I almost forgot all about that one. That thing was doing great and encrusting and then completely rtn’d the next day. Never was all that impressed with it even when it was happy.
Bummer, really do not see a lot of that coral floating around. I emailed Jason Fox and he said he does not have it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back