Fisher worms

Richie27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you get rid of fisher worms besides crazy glue the Tips they seem to be killing all my coral

OP
OP
R

Richie27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no they are hard tubes growing off live rock and spits out a long slimy string to catch food

adam finley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think what you are talking about are vermetid worms. And if so they are a huge pain to totally get rid of.

hyprc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely talking vermetid snails... I've had them for the last 18 months or so... they love it when you turkey baste the rocks and kick up detritus. As long as you don't overfeed and you keep your tank clean their numbers should stay relatively low. Other than crazy glue, I have heard of some wrasses that'll eat them if you break off the base so they can get to them. Honestly, I'd just go nuts on those single use super glue gel tubes at the dollar store and go to town once a week or so... the more often you feed or kick up detritus in the tank, the more they'll proliferate.

OP
OP
R

Richie27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you i moving in the next couple months so i think i’m just going to start from scratch I would like to take some of my stuff that’s still alive but I’m afraid I will transport them to my new tank will a dip work on them suckers ?

Back