Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Algae not a problem. One colony of SPS is RTN. Everything else has darkened it's color too much. KH and nitrates are not the same ratio as before of KH 7.0-7.3 and nitrate 3. Working 12 hour shifts I haven't had time to focus. Tomorrow and going forward I will keep my eyes on correcting my numbers. Lights are off now and I am heading to bed.

tbrown3589

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Algae not a problem. One colony of SPS is RTN. Everything else has darkened it's color too much. KH and nitrates are not the same ratio as before of KH 7.0-7.3 and nitrate 3. Working 12 hour shifts I haven't had time to focus. Tomorrow and going forward I will keep my eyes on correcting my numbers. Lights are off now and I am heading to bed.
I had to bring my phos up with my 8.4 (got to 9 at one point). You're having the opposite problem here. Highish phos, low alk.

Pntbll687

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only parameter that I would MAYBE be concerned is phosphate, but in all honesty, .1 of phosphate is perfectly fine.

I would just let the phosphates naturally fall and maybe use a little less of the food that has the phosphate in it.

AS

tbrown3589

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The only parameter that I would MAYBE be concerned is phosphate, but in all honesty, .1 of phosphate is perfectly fine.

I would just let the phosphates naturally fall and maybe use a little less of the food that has the phosphate in it.
My thoughts on the phosphates is I know high all and low/no phosphates can cause stick issues but what about low alk and high phosphates?

AquaCave

What is the best SPS starter coral?

• Seriatopora (Bird's Nest Coral)

Votes: 60 40.8%
  • Stylophora (Cat’s Paw Coral)

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • Pocillopora (Cauliflower/Brush Coral)

Votes: 25 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 26 17.7%
Big Sale !! UP To 50% OFF !! On Fish Antibiotics