OP
rbraunberger

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The camera is good for the price.
Only defect is that mine came with the dried out silicone and it even appears they spilled the glue out of the right place so it is not sticking to the glass.
Ya mine had a suction cup too. I would contact the company about that. They respond quickly!

OP
OP
rbraunberger

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is there supposed to be another way to attach it to the glass other than the swiveling suction cup?
Mine had a plate to attach with suction cup, you could mount with screws, or lay flat on surface

OP
OP
rbraunberger

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the base

IMG_2077.JPG

IMG_2078.JPG

IMG_2079.JPG

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is me being a fish geek at work. Having my breakfast and checking up on the tank in the cafeteria.

Having this camera along with ghl p4 online, leaves me a calmer feeling when away from home.

Grey Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just tested the camera remotely, and the frame rate does drop, but was still working. It did take awhile to load, but after a minute the stream did start.
I just got one. I think its really cool, and the price is right. Sometimes the feed is smoother than other times. A wonderful toy you'll love to play with.

Parker36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest, I shut my down after feeling how hot the camera was. I don't know if it was on here or somewhere else that someone said it runs hot. After I read this, I went and felt mine and it was actually pretty hot. I will just take a $19 loss on this one and not mess with it. It is a great bargain and a pretty cool camera but I am too OCD to think about this all day.

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Understandable concern I had the same

I've been running one in my garage completely un air-conditioned and I bet it gets 105 inside there alone and then you add the power supply Heat.

just handy info for showing upper tolerance these are pretty darn bulletproof though inefficient

My ocd is different :)
Did I or did I not, put the garage down. Is someone going to steal all my tools now etc. Fishkam literally cures some non fish concerns I run three.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back