Fishninja's JBJ 45 Gallon

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks although today I just managed to rearrange it all. In the bottoms right hand corner I have a rock anemone and between flow and a friggin watchman Goby moving the sand around he was getting covered in sand so I moved things well I just looked an d I'm goi g to have to move him

OP
OP
Fishninja

Fishninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of the corals that I received from the Cherry Coral Live sale.
IMG_1025.JPG
IMG_1026.JPG
The gsp wasn't looking good ever since I transferred it to this tank so I pulled it out.

OP
OP
Fishninja

Fishninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice I have some of the same corals although not bought from them

IMG_0747.JPG

Cool! I really wish my phone's camera would capture the true colors of the corals. My Midas Blenny went carpet surfing in quarantine so I do plan to make an order for a Midas Blenny, a sandsifting goby, and maybe two baingai cardinals. I see that you have some gobies… in your experience do they do a good job at keeping your sand clean?

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! I really wish my phone's camera would capture the true colors of the corals. My Midas Blenny went carpet surfing in quarantine so I do plan to make an order for a Midas Blenny, a sandsifting goby, and maybe two baingai cardinals. I see that you have some gobies… in your experience do they do a good job at keeping your sand clean?
You want to see a sandsifting Goby ( diamond watchman) click on my videos in my signature line and enjoy see the last two

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you like that ATO?

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What ATO do you have? I have the nano Tunze. I like it but it's way noisy. And I will run off run then off rather than filling up to a specified level all at once. It also need to have the resovior at or lower than the sump because of syphon

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you have your reservoir lower than where your water empties into the tank or higher

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your new corals look awesome, good to hear things are doing well:)

OP
OP
Fishninja

Fishninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank was left fishless for 76 days and the fish are now back in it and ich free. The Midas Blenny went carpet surfing in qt so it is just the clowns and the wrasse for now. Also picked up a montipora from the LFS which is doing okay so far.
IMG_1232.JPG
IMG_1233.JPG

Back