It was this big... Now its this big...

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike is the disco king. I'll have to get some of these Roxanne out here pretty soon:D
LimpingThickElephantseal-size_restricted.gif
I've got a few green and purple tie dyes to add to that box.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoping I'm in line for one of them :) maybe some of my shrooms will take a plane ride to... ;)
You know it man. Be interesting to see what she does in all you guys systems and lighting. Brendon has her texturing up like a jawbreaker somehow. She is wild caught so possibilities are there with her.
@F i s h y you where the first to lick this booger haha. So if I can get wife to stop loving on it so hard it may just possibly end up going for a ride as well. Mama is super hardy and no doubt can grab another very easily considering this one was total accident and started growing on piece of rubble I threw back on the tables:D
Moms the one cupping reaching for MOAR lamp
20210728_152806.jpg
20210717_134738.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
F i s h y

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hammer finally decided to out on its party pants
PXL_20210729_234616587.jpg
I'm glad... im not sure what's going on with my tank but I've suddenly lost 4 acros, 2 of which I've had for a long long time, 2 torches, and a goni...
Everything else looks great and all my parameters are within acceptable range... im at a loss... only change is ph is up to 8.3 from 8.1...

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad... im not sure what's going on with my tank but I've suddenly lost 4 acros, 2 of which I've had for a long long time, 2 torches, and a goni...
Everything else looks great and all my parameters are within acceptable range... im at a loss... only change is ph is up to 8.3 from 8.1...
Dude that's weird!

My most recent torch addition from UC that I thought was fragged early, is clinging to life. Don't have high hopes at all.

OP
OP
F i s h y

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude that's weird!

My most recent torch addition from UC that I thought was fragged early, is clinging to life. Don't have high hopes at all.
I even had my first case of full polyp bailout ever yesterday... not just bjd or slow death... full bail... im at a loss

OP
OP
F i s h y

F i s h y

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To what are you attributing this?
Talking with frank we are thinking possible stray voltage but I've had my hand in there and no shocks. Also some unknown contamination so starting up carbon reactor for a couple days... we are at loss because it's sps, lps, and zoas...

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Talking with frank we are thinking possible stray voltage but I've had my hand in there and no shocks. Also some unknown contamination so starting up carbon reactor for a couple days... we are at loss because it's sps, lps, and zoas...
Let us know what you find please.

Back