Fixture got you down? Need some help?

Discussion in 'ATI Aquaristik' started by ATI North America, Jul 20, 2015.

1. ATI North America

ATI North America Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

We have all been there. Sometimes while you are in the tank tinkering with things, something get out of whack and you go into a little bit of a freakout mode. Despite what you might be saying in your head, you are not alone and we are here to help you. Of course, as is the case most times, these things happen after the normal work hours. But no need to fear, ATI North America is here to help you next time you may get in a pickle with your fixture.

Maybe you upload a program and an LED clusters is not working anymore. Or you had an issue with a power outage and the program disappeared. Rest assured, most issues are easily fixed by following the instructions offered at our ATI North America page on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ATINorthAmericaTV

We have created dozens of easy to follow instructional videos that will take you step by step into troubleshooting some of the common issues you may have with your ATI Lights or Skimmers. If you need to change a ballast or replace a fan, or troubleshoot an impeller issue, you will find our catalog of videos extremely helpful in getting your ATI product back up and running like new.

Of course, If you are still experiencing trouble, please don’t hesitate to contact us at customercare@atinorthamerica.com.

Shep and Sabellafella like this.
    Tags:

2. Myka

Myka Well-Known Member

Hey I just tried emailing you guys and my email came back. Is your email working?

3. ATI North America

Hi Mindy,

It was down for a bit a few days ago, but should be back up and working now.

When did you originally send your email?

4. Myka

Myka Well-Known Member

That was last night. I got the email you sent me today though - weird.

5. thehammer1985

thehammer1985 Well-Known Member

Hey any awesome deals for a retrofit 36 inch t5ho retro fit 36 inch t 5 h o I've checked out your system and they're pretty dang awesome and I've been looking to supplement my Ecotech radion with some T fives for quite some time

6. ATI North America

We actually do not offer any retrofit kits. A great deal of what makes ATI products so amazing is our attention to the active cooling needed to perform at optimal levels. This kind of cooling would be very tricky to do at any kind of reasonable price with a retrofit system.

Draft saved Draft deleted