Flash sales make me feel like I’m having a stroke

bingus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else have trouble navigating the flash sales that coral sellers do on here? Whenever I get on here I’m hours late and there are thousands of replies that I have to navigate through to even see the coral. What am I doing wrong? It’s not that I’m just old because I’m 21 but it sure feels like I am

DrunkenViking

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else have trouble navigating the flash sales that coral sellers do on here? Whenever I get on here I’m hours late and there are thousands of replies that I have to navigate through to even see the coral. What am I doing wrong? It’s not that I’m just old because I’m 21 but it sure feels like I am
Young whipersnappers like you are supposed to tell us old guys how to do it

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just go to the newest post no need to go thru the old post when you get there late.

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can totally relate! Lol
I usually just scroll through my notifications and click on the latest post from the vendor rather than going through all the messages. If you click “watch” on the thread it will notify you of new posts.
depending on the vendor, sometimes it easier to just stay on their website and keep refreshing on their live sale page. Most of the time new items appear on their website(s) before appearing on the R2R feed.

OP
OP
bingus

bingus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can totally relate! Lol
I usually just scroll through my notifications and click on the latest post from the vendor rather than going through all the messages. If you click “watch” on the thread it will notify you of new posts.
depending on the vendor, sometimes it easier to just stay on their website and keep refreshing on their live sale page. Most of the time new items appear on their website(s) before appearing on the R2R feed.
I didn’t know you could still just shop off of their website!! I thought you had to just pm them and wait for them to get through 500 other people before they reply to you lol

tehmadreefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t know you could still just shop off of their website!! I thought you had to just pm them and wait for them to get through 500 other people before they reply to you lol
No you can’t just shop off the website during a live sale, u less you want to pay full retail price..You have to be on the live sale thread for the sale price. All vendors post detailed instructions so reading is fundamental.

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on the vendor, but yes many of them do have a live sale page on their website during the sale listing the coral that’s been posted on the thread at the same price. I just ordered a bunch of stuff during the Unique Corals live sale and that included three $5 frags posted on the website under the live sale link. Next time you participate in one, keep checking the website and the thread on here.

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No you can’t just shop off the website during a live sale, u less you want to pay full retail price..You have to be on the live sale thread for the sale price. All vendors post detailed instructions so reading is fundamental.
I do agree that reading is fundamental during the sales.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back