Flukes or fish getting attacked?

JWellisley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I’m new here and to the saltwater community.
I have three anthias, one of which started swimming in an upwards direction in the front corner of the tank, about halfway down 1/4-1/2 down the tank. He has a puffy white line on his side, and today it looks like there may be another small one next to it. Sometimes he is swimming normal, but keeps to that corner pretty much other than at night. He is eating. I did noticed yesterday it looked like he yawned. I’ve only seen this once. I have seen one of the other anthias go after him at times. so wondering if it’s flukes or from aggression.
I have prazipro coming today…should I dose, do I need to get my clam and anenome out when I dose. This is a 90 gal tank with sump filtration, in tank uv filter, 2 wavemakers. Will I need to provide more oxygenation to the tank if I need to dose?
Here is a picture from yesterday, I’m sorry it’s a little difficult to see.
thank you in advance for your help!

050B6E2D-0350-4D55-984D-9B58C2C6DBED.jpeg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear this is going on. There is another area of Forum that can help with Fish Disease questions:

This is from this section, and even if you update this thread with its suggested helpful hints, then will help others better help you:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 44.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back