• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fluorescent tongs and stuff- what would you want?

rlkilwil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I am just starting to sell custom UV paintings (for fish art above your tank) and I am considering adding a couple non- art items to my store such as custom dipped tongs, tools, etc. What would you want to buy in a neon color for your fish room? Tongs? Tweezers? Coral viewer?? Trying to think of some things I could customize and sell as accessories to your reef! I welcome all your ideas so thank you in advance! ☺️ Also, if anyone is dying to have something custom painted, let me know!

Old Fritz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I am just starting to sell custom UV paintings (for fish art above your tank) and I am considering adding a couple non- art items to my store such as custom dipped tongs, tools, etc. What would you want to buy in a neon color for your fish room? Tongs? Tweezers? Coral viewer?? Trying to think of some things I could customize and sell as accessories to your reef! I welcome all your ideas so thank you in advance! ☺️ Also, if anyone is dying to have something custom painted, let me know!
I'm curious what your work looks like. Would you mind posting some pictures?

OP
OP
rlkilwil

rlkilwil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious what your work looks like. Would you mind posting some pictures?
Of course! Right now I’m working on a piece that shows the Hephaestus and gmk zoas- it’s gonna be awesome! I will for sure post some pics when I can! I’ve been painting for years and have an art degree so I am excited to create some pieces with some real detail, and to add the uv paints so they glow like crazy!

Ro Bow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great idea!

PeterZammetti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UV Nemo!

skydirt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wouldn't mind some tongs, as long as they are reef safe. What would something like that cost? I need the longest you got. Maybe even a painting for fish room... i like the octopus / kraken theme or powder blue and crazy colored acros

OP
OP
rlkilwil

rlkilwil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wouldn't mind some tongs, as long as they are reef safe. What would something like that cost? I need the longest you got. Maybe even a painting for fish room... i like the octopus / kraken theme or powder blue and crazy colored acros
I could totally hook you up with some! They will absolutely be reef safe of course. I think cost will depend on how long I spend on the painting job but it won’t be much considering I’ll dip paint them! Shoot me a pm and tell me what your favorite colors are so I can do those ones! ☺️ I know I have ten inch, but I bet I could order and make some longer- how long would be long enough??
As far as paintings, I would love to work with an idea with you and put together something awesome! Let me know what size wall space we're working with and I’ll find size options!!

skydirt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could totally hook you up with some! They will absolutely be reef safe of course. I think cost will depend on how long I spend on the painting job but it won’t be much considering I’ll dip paint them! Shoot me a pm and tell me what your favorite colors are so I can do those ones! ☺️ I know I have ten inch, but I bet I could order and make some longer- how long would be long enough??
As far as paintings, I would love to work with an idea with you and put together something awesome! Let me know what size wall space we're working with and I’ll find size options!!
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I didn't get a notification that you responded. I think 12 to 15 in tongs would be good. My big tank is 26 deep. As far as painting I kinda like surprises. Maybe about 24in size. You can pm me to work out details

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 50 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 58 55.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • None.

Votes: 26 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.7%
Back