• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fluval Evo 13.5 Jump guard

Elise_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
I am looking to upgrade my Fluval evo 13.5 with some new lighting and take the lid off so will need a jump guard/mesh lid as my clowns are known to jump of a night. Thought I would see if anyone has one they might sell before I go looking to purchase one new.

I am located in Northern California. Happy to have one shipped though!

tydeck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kraken lids are the best, but expensive.

im using a piece of lighting eggcrate. Not as elegant buts looks pretty good. I plan on a kraken eventually but not until I get better lighting.
Want the cut outs done once image.jpg
Heres what mine looks like.

Top_Lids

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump. Love the top lids, but unfortunately not in the budget currently.
No problem at all @elisewe have a new line coming out in the next few months that may work well. I'll post some pics here when they're completed

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back