Fluval Evo 13.5

reeferjosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm new to R2R. I have a Fluval Evo 13.5. Fun little tank but looking to upgrade pump. Does anyone out there k ow which one will work?

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may want to look at Sicce 1.0 pump (.5 or 1.5 size pump). They fit nicely, quiet and will definitely add more flow into the tank.

If you don't already have an inside circulation pump...go with Sicce1.0.

hth

OP
OP
R

reeferjosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may want to look at Sicce 1.0 pump (.5 or 1.5 size pump). They fit nicely, quiet and will definitely add more flow into the tank.

If you don't already have an inside circulation pump...go with Sicce1.0.

hth

Thanks for the reply! I'm going to look into this right now. I was also told to check Eheim. I'm off work soon then can dive in. Thanks again.

JamisonTX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefer Josh! I am about to purchase a Evo 13.5 for my town-home in college. Would love some insight into how things have come for you. I have ran small trpical tanks before and this will be my jump into saltwater.

OP
OP
R

reeferjosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the tank! I did upgrade the light, pump, and filter media. The tank looks great right now. It does require religious water changes because of the small water volume. Good water is the key here. I also purchased a protein skimmer for it. Works really nice.

bluebastion

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please show me a picture of the Sicce 1.5 in their 13.5 EVO? I bought one and cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to make it fit. This pump seems to be the most popular return pump replacement for this tank. TIA

deedubz

nuttier than a squirrel turd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my siblings each an evo 13.5
I ended up getting them a korala nano pump

Back