Fluval Marine and Reef 3.0 LED Strip Light 48"-60"

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

SpudGunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Small world, same tank I have in my living room lol. What do you plan to keep coral wise? The fluval light isn't very strong past like 9 inches into the water.

SpudGunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
75 gallon Marineland tank

be better off with something like those than the fluval

Small world, same tank I have in my living room lol. What do you plan to keep coral wise? The fluval light isn't very strong past like 9 inches into the water.

Zoanthids
OP
J

JoeG370Z

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score

be better off with something like those than the fluval

Nice lol, I swooped it up as soon as they released the gray colored ones at petsmart. Not sure about what types of corals I want but I know I’ll want a variety! I’d like to have a light that has different modes with Bluetooth capabilities but I know I might not be able to get all of that without paying a bunch of money. Any other suggestions? I know there are tons of lights

SpudGunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ones with bluetooth control I don't know much of. like you said there's tons of lights out there. I just know that that fluval light really won't grow much past softies(low par corals). I had one that I sold to someone to use over a freshwater tank. I believe the reefbrites have a controller you can buy to use bluetooth.

Have you ever had a Angelfish in your reef tank?

• Yes and it was a model citizen (tell us which one)

Votes: 146 32.6%
  • Yes but it did nip from time to time

Votes: 62 13.8%
  • Yes but I had to remove it because it went rogue

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • No but I would like to try one

Votes: 130 29.0%
  • No and not interested

Votes: 62 13.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 17 3.8%
Battlecorals