• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fluval Marine and Reef 3.0 LED Strip Light 48"-60"

JoeG370Z

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy this light set up! Used or new for the right price. Can use paypal!

SpudGunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a buying post, but what kind of tank are you wanting to use this light on?

SpudGunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small world, same tank I have in my living room lol. What do you plan to keep coral wise? The fluval light isn't very strong past like 9 inches into the water.

SpudGunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
75 gallon Marineland tank

be better off with something like those than the fluval

Small world, same tank I have in my living room lol. What do you plan to keep coral wise? The fluval light isn't very strong past like 9 inches into the water.

OP
OP
J

JoeG370Z

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

be better off with something like those than the fluval

Nice lol, I swooped it up as soon as they released the gray colored ones at petsmart. Not sure about what types of corals I want but I know I’ll want a variety! I’d like to have a light that has different modes with Bluetooth capabilities but I know I might not be able to get all of that without paying a bunch of money. Any other suggestions? I know there are tons of lights

SpudGunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ones with bluetooth control I don't know much of. like you said there's tons of lights out there. I just know that that fluval light really won't grow much past softies(low par corals). I had one that I sold to someone to use over a freshwater tank. I believe the reefbrites have a controller you can buy to use bluetooth.

Back