• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fluval Sea & Marine 3.0 Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzznutz36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of par do you get out of that bad boy? I have a 13.5 that I'm looking to make into a frag tank.

OP
OP
Hooz

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never checked it with a meter. I ran it on a Fluval Flex 9g (16x13x13), growing zoas, mushrooms and a couple small LPS without any issues from the sandbed to the top of the rockwork.

It has a surprising coverage area for a small light, though. And the programming features are up there with the "big boys".

umutcancamci

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never checked it with a meter. I ran it on a Fluval Flex 9g (16x13x13), growing zoas, mushrooms and a couple small LPS without any issues from the sandbed to the top of the rockwork.

It has a surprising coverage area for a small light, though. And the programming features are up there with the "big boys".
Could you please share the daily schedule? I have this light and doubt if it has enough par with my plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 74 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back